WISA supports a strong and vibrant supply sector that delivers enhanced capability and competitiveness to Australia's grape and wine producers. As the only Association in Australia that directly supports the Australian grape and wine supply chain, our members benefit from being recognised as influential leaders that are committed to delivering value and innovation to improve the profitability and sustainability of the industry.
WISA's initiatives actively support and impact businesses that supply products and or services to Australian grape and wine producers. These stakeholders can directly benefit from a Supplier Membership that provides the platforms to co-create success in partnership with their grape and wine producing customers.
A range of Supplier Membership choices are available catering for Standard Business Memberships and Small Business Memberships (organisations with less than $200K annual turnover) along with those looking for prioritised promoted listing in the supplier directory.
Maximise your networks and opportunities by becoming part of our recognised and inclusive community of influential leaders that are impacting the capability and competitiveness of Australian grape and wine producers.
Select your relevant membership that provides your business and all staff the following benefits:
- Voting Rights & ability to hold committee positions
- Promotion of your business in WISA's Supplier Directory
- Your brand randomly highlighted on our Members Section homepage carousel
- Submit and share newsworthy content through our communication channels
- Promote your external WISA events on our website
- Discounts to engage in WISA events and initiatives
- Support for your business through a member advice help line
- Support through resources to cultivate your business
- Education through special interest groups
- Representation and advocacy to industry and government
- Networking and access to WISA industry connections and partners
- Recognition as a committed industry supplier
- Promoted Listing Members will appear before non-promoted listings in Supplier Directory search results (Optional)
- For corporates with multiple subsidiaries please contact us prior to joining to discuss setting up your parent company and subsidiaries.
Here's what our members have to say:
"Networking with other suppliers, throughout Australia and overseas, has been an enjoyable and profitable benefit of our membership of WISA." - Greg Howell - Managing Director - Vintessential
"In an ultra-competitive space WISA provides a plethora of valuable information, opportunity and regulatory guidance, and is recognised by our business as a vital connection to the wine sector." - David Parkin - State Sales Manager - ORORA Fibre Packaging
"WISA has assisted us to grow our business and maximise our opportunities in the Australian wine community." - Brian O'Malley - Director - Ocvitti
To join as a Supplier Member:
- Select membership plan link
- Register (provide us with some basic registration details & confirm user account) or log in to our website
- Create your business
- Add additional business info/data
- Select your membership plan
- Pay for membership
- Visit My Portal to manage your membership
Watch a short 4-minute video on the process here.
Supplier Membership is available for businesses that provide products and services to Australian grape and wine producers. The pricing is GST inclusive and is for a 12 month period from application acceptance date. WISA will contact membership owners prior to their anniversary date to renew their membership. Staff employed by the member organisation are entitled to be associated with the membership and all benefits will flow to those staff once they have been accepted by the membership holder. Membership fees are non-refundable.
Select Your Membership Plan