Full 2 day conference
Four international speakers and 30 local experts and industry leaders will share their knowledge in a series of powerful keynote presentations and practical workshops across two packed days. Influential wine writer and popular event host, Jeremy Oliver, will guide proceedings as conference master of ceremonies.
Presentations will focus on the central theme of helping wine producers’ future proof their businesses with an emphasis on practical information that can be acted on immediately. Delegates will gain inspiration from industry case studies, panel discussions will provide valuable insights and workshops will drill down on specific business areas.
Topics will appeal to owners, managers, key personnel and industry stakeholders from right across wine businesses and these include how to:
- Activate new sales channels
- Navigate the complexities of exporting
- Identify profitable routes to market
- Apply current consumption and travel trends
- Increase efficiency in business processes
- Use data to drive sales
- Adopt sustainable business practices
- Improve profit margins
- Identify relevant technology solutions for sustainable growth
- Create effective brand stories
- Connect with new and existing audiences
- Attract and retain cellar door and wine club customers
- Deliver great customer experiences
- Become a workplace of choice
Network with the providers of products and technical solutions that can help you genuinely future proof your wine business.Check out the live product demonstrations or book a 1:1 meeting to discuss your specific requirements.
To Be Held in Bendigo Regional Victoria
Date 10-12 October 2022
CAR POOLING - EOI : If you'd be keen to share a ride with others (or offer to take others in your car), please add to the carpooling register. Melbourne CBD, Airport or regions would be ideal. Let's get sharing the love!