The Wine Industry Suppliers Association is the peak body for businesses who supply goods and services to the Australian winegrape and wine producing industry sector.
Speak to our administration for how we can engage and build the best membership activation for your business.
Maximise your networks and opportunities by becoming part of our recognised and inclusive community of influential leaders that are impacting the capability and competitiveness of Australian grape and wine producers.
By becoming a member, your business will benefit through;
- All nominated staff members you provide will be included in all Association correspondence and invitations,
- Discounted tickets to WISA events including the Wine Industry Impact Conference and the Wine Industry Impact Awards Gala Dinner,
- Invitations to other Association events such as ‘WISA Uncovered’ tours and networking events,
- New members receive recognition by way of a short corporate profile in both the Association’s professional site on LinkedIn as well as in the widely distributed e-newsletter,
- Receipt of regular newsletters that include industry news updates and invitations to industry functions,
- The opportunity to participate in one of the Association’s working groups,
- Eligibility to enter the Wine Industry Impact Awards,
- WISA website listing in the industry directory that includes contact details for you and your staff as well as a business profile, and
- Association voting rights at General Meetings including the opportunity to nominate for the Association’s Management Committee.
For corporates with multiple subsidiaries please contact us prior to joining to discuss setting up your parent company and subsidiaries.
Here's what our members have to say:
"Networking with other suppliers, throughout Australia and overseas, has been an enjoyable and profitable benefit of our membership of WISA." - Greg Howell - Managing Director - Vintessential
"In an ultra-competitive space WISA provides a plethora of valuable information, opportunity and regulatory guidance, and is recognised by our business as a vital connection to the wine sector." - David Parkin - State Sales Manager - ORORA Fibre Packaging
"WISA has assisted us to grow our business and maximise our opportunities in the Australian wine community." - Brian O'Malley - Director - Ocvitti
To join as a Corporate Member:
- Select membership plan link
- Register (provide us with some basic registration details & confirm user account) or log in to our website
- Create your business
- Add additional business info/data
- Select your membership plan
- Pay for membership
- Visit My Portal to manage your membership
Watch a short 4-minute video on the process here.
If you would like to bundle events, activations, or sponsorship with (or in addition to your existing) membership, please contact the Executive Officer for Premium Membership Packages.
The pricing is GST exclusive and is for a 12 month anniversary from application acceptance date and fees are non refundable.
WISA will contact membership owners prior to their anniversary date to renew their membership.
Staff employed by the member organisation are entitled to be associated with the membership and all benefits will flow to those staff once they have been accepted by the membership holder.