About WISA Membership
WISA Champions supply chain in the wine sector.
Providing a collective voice to supplier businesses to have market access and a strong, respected influence for commercial impact.
In the spirit of collaboration, WISA has over 21 years of membership representation and continues to build ongoing partnerships with producers, industry, government and suppliers.
WISA is dedicated to members' needs within Australia and internationally.
In the modern era of complex global markets – when clean and green credentials; more sophisticated branding and improved customer experiences are all important – the industry relies on a dynamic and advanced supply sector. Membership with WISA - Wine Industry Suppliers Association Inc, provides your organisation and staff with an opportunity to connect with influential industry leaders, communicate ideas and opportunities and to cultivate your networks, skills and knowledge.
WISA aims to deliver tools, platforms, awareness and communication activities to its supplier and associate members in an inclusive way so that they are effectively integrated at each step of the value chain to deliver maximum value to customers and consumers that ultimately drives the desirability of Australian wine globally.
As the national body representing the suppliers to the Australian grape and wine community, WISA is committed to building the capability, competitiveness and the reputation of Australian grape and wine producers and advocating strongly on issues that impact their value chain supplier partners.
WISA is an agile organisation that is continually improving its value to its members and broader stakeholders and has a strong history in delivering industry inclusive and accessible initiatives ensuring that those organisations are best placed to deliver value for the Australian grape and wine community.
WineTech Trade Exhibition
- The WineTech Trade Exhibition is Australia's premier triennial grape and wine supplier trade exhibition providing a platform to make new connections, share knowledge and launch innovation. With more exhibitors than before, WineTech will be held in Adelaide 27-29 June 2022. Future events will be held in 2025, 2028, 2031 and so on.
Wine Industry IMPACT Awards
- The Wine Industry IMPACT Awards is an annual program that brings the entire industry together, builds knowledge, awareness and promotes connections. During the covid pandemic, the Awards were postponed. We are launching our 2022 WIIA - Awards program and the Gala Awards Dinner will be held in late November. See Awards for submissons and Events for more information.
Wine Industry IMPACT Conference
- The Wine Industry IMPACT Conference is an annual program that provides the opportunity for the sharing of knowledge to address and improve capability and competitiveness in an identified value chain area. During the covid pandemic, the conference was paused but we are thrilled to confirm 10-12 October 2022 in Bendigo. Check Events for more information.
Educational & Networking Events
- Promoting and hosting events that bring businesses and customers together to share innovation in educational and social settings.
- Boardroom Briefings, WISA Uncovered - Member exchanges, Working Groups, Webinar programs and more
- Discuss your needs, message style, regional focus and segment with our team.
Communication & Collaboration
- Actively communicating news, opportunities and content across the industry to facilitate collaboration between industry stakeholders.
- Introductions and networks for members seeking connection with others within the membership or broader wine sector is of course an added opportunity.
- Please contact Shirley Fraser at email@example.com to discuss.
Advocacy & Representation
- Represents the interests of members and advocates the benefits and opportunities for the whole of industry delivered by a strongly supported, collaborative, innovative and progressive supply sector.
- Based in the National Wine Centre, WISA staff and Management Committee members represent suppliers on significant industry committees and engagement.
Learn more about membership by selecting the membership type relevant for your organisation:
- Corporate Membership - Business and Sole Trader
- Winery In-Kind Partners - wine showcasing at events and dinners
If your organisation is already a member, connect to their membership and access benefits once approved.