About WISA Membership
In the modern era of complex global markets – when clean and green credentials; more sophisticated branding and improved customer experiences are all important – the industry relies on a dynamic and advanced supply sector. Membership with Wine Industry Suppliers Australia Inc (WISA) provides your organisation and staff with an opportunity to connect with influential industry leaders, communicate ideas and opportunities and to cultivate your networks, skills and knowledge.
WISA aims to deliver tools, platforms, awareness and communication activities to its supplier and associate members in an inclusive way so that they are effectively integrated at each step of the value chain to deliver maximum value to customers and consumers that ultimately drives the desirability of Australian wine globally.
As the national body representing the suppliers to the Australian grape and wine community, WISA is committed to building the capability, competitiveness and the reputation of Australian grape and wine producers and advocating strongly on issues that impact their value chain supplier partners.
WISA is an agile organisation that is continually improving its value to its members and broader stakeholders and has a strong history in delivering industry inclusive and accessible initiatives ensuring that those organisations are best placed to deliver value for the Australian grape and wine community.
WineTech Trade Exhibition
- The WineTech Trade Exhibition is Australia's premier triennial grape and wine supplier trade exhibition providing a platform to make new connections, share knowledge and launch innovation.
- The WINE Portal is an open-access centralised online community platform designed to assist in creating connections, building knowledge, skills and awareness across the industry.
Wine Industry IMPACT Awards
- The Wine Industry IMPACT Awards is an annual program that brings the entire industry together, builds knowledge, awareness and promotes connections.
Wine Industry IMPACT Conference
- The Wine Industry IMPACT Conference is an annual program that provides the opportunity for the sharing of knowledge to address and improve capability and competitiveness in an identified value chain area.
Educational & Networking Events
- Promoting and hosting events that bring businesses and customers together to share innovation in educational and social settings.
Communication & Collaboration
- Actively communicates news, opportunities and content across the industry to facilitate collaboration between industry stakeholders.
Advocacy & Representation
- Represents the interests of members and advocates the benefits and opportunities for the whole of industry delivered by a strongly supported, collaborative, innovative and progressive supply sector.
Learn more about membership by selecting the membership type relevant for your organisation:
If your organisation is already a member, connect to their membership and access benefits once approved.