Thank you to the entrants of the
2022 Wine Industry IMPACT Awards (WIIA)
ENTRY HAS NOW CLOSED. RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE WIIA GALA DINNER 30 NOVEMBR 2022.
The value chain of supplier businesses is an eco-system for innovation and RD&E commercialisation. Many wine industry award programs are for individuals, or producers/ wineries or regional wines. WIIA is a core wine business focused awards programe to capture and inspire connection and implementation that delivers IMPACT. Whether entered as a WISA member solely or together with a wine industry partner, WIIA provides the amplified voice to new ideas and collaboration.
Further details of sponsors and judging panels to be confirmed.
Reach over 3000 Newsletter and social media contacts, and 300 Gala Dinner guests.
- WIIA Entries Open 1 June 2022
- WIIA Entries Close 5 October 2022 (extended)
- WIIA Judging Complete 8 November 2022 (extended)
- WIIA Awards Gala Dinner & Announcements 30 November 2022
Please click here to view the Terms & Conditions of Awards Entry
WIIA Submissions have 3 parts:
1. Complete the webform with your contact details, category and co-submitting companies if relevant
2. Elevator pitch to summarise what you are submitting and how it created impact
3. Supporting document with the details of your submission.
a. Overview and Background
b. The problem
c. Your solution
d. How it created industry IMPACT