Relationships assist to build and maximise opportunities to improve capability and competitiveness in an ever sophisticated and demanding global marketplace.
WISA initiatives actively support and impact grape and wine producers. These stakeholders can directly benefit from becoming an in-kind wine partner for events which in turn, promote the wine brand and bring the producer into the event. This engagement provides the platforms to co-create success in partnership with a strongly supported, inclusive, innovative and vibrant grape and wine supply sector.
Receive a range of benefits that can help them to make easier and more meaningful connections delivering opportunities to build capability and competitiveness across their organisation.
Wineries may also choose to become a full corporate member (corporate, sole trader, silver, gold or platinum) if engaged in the wine industry supply chain. Rates as per the WISA membership outline.
Winery In-Kind partners benefits include:
- WIIA Gala Dinner Tickets - 2 x 2 dozen supplied
- Additional options for WIIA : accommodation voucher in Adelaide CBD x 2 dozen additional supplied (total 4 dozen)
- Recognition in WIIA Dinner menu, presentation and socials
- Regular WISA newsletters, social media, and communications
- Advocacy updates
- Attend Regional Grower/Maker Days & Demo Days
- Priority for invitations to Regional bus Tours, Boardroom Briefings, Webinars and Trial offers
- Introductions to network - producers and supply chain
- WineTech event extra meeting space (limited)
- WIIC Conference Dinner Tickets - 2 x 2 dozen supplied (does not include conference attendance fee or accommodation)
- Discounts to engage in WISA events and initiatives
- Support through resources to cultivate your business
- Support and advice on product and service procurement from suppliers
- First mover access and advantage to latest innovations and technology
- Awareness of opportunities to improve capability and competitiveness
- Education and targeted communications by following our interest groups
- Promotion of your newsworthy content and events through our communication channels
- Representation and advocacy in areas that impact your business to industry and government
- Networking and access to WISA's industry connections and partners
- Recognition as a committed industry organisation
Here's what industry has to say:
"WISA provides the conduit that brings the supplier and customer together and therefore we see industry engagement with them as a necessity, not a choice." - John Kontrec - Site Manager - Australian Vintage Ltd
"As the Australian wine industry continues to evolve and adapt to ever-changing economic, legislative, social and climatic environments in a profitable and sustainable way, it is crucial that every element of the supply chain has a voice and plays its part." - Tony Battaglene - CEO -Winemaker's Federation of Australia
"We continue to seek and evaluate opportunities to improve our business and acknowledge WISA as a vital organisation to build collaboration between grape and wine producers and the supply sector." - Robert Taddeo - Operations Director - Pernod Ricard Winemakers
*minimum values required in wholesale equivalent and requires contact to Executive Officer to arrange. email@example.com